Friday, May 13, 2016

Dear Future Students..









Dear Future Students,


You are all very lucky that I, as your educator, paid attention during grad school. The ways I have grown as an educator so far are innumerable.  Upon the completion of my most recent course, which focused on technology, I have gained incredible insight on how to optimize YOUR education using engaging, interactive and fun technologies! I have learned and really understood the NEED for technology in the 21st century. I sort of viewed teaching as a one-dimensional sort of thing, and I was anxious about how I would “spice it up” for you all.


Our culture and society are constantly changing with advances in technology, it’s my due diligence to ensure that I keep up with that within our classroom. I need and want to connect you to the vast resources out there. My goal is to assist you in becoming as well rounded as possible. I will max out my potential as your teacher to teach you in a way that is exciting and memorable. This is such a unique experience for you and I hold in my hands the power to make it something special for you. With my knowledge of technology and my creativity and open-mindedness, we can get through the journey together, and you can expect me to give you the best opportunity to learn all that you can, in a way that makes sense to you.

Your Teacher,

Alyssa Kaczmarek 



No comments:

Post a Comment